« Home | :) » | The Wrong Note » | feel free to add to the blog! » | BABES!! »

Shufen's Invitation

Hey girls,

Received Shufen's invitation? It's scheduled to be on 27 Jan at 9pm. I'm not able to make it, but don't let me hinder the gathering if everyone can. Just go ahead.

On another note, I would like to know if anybody is interested in booking a hotel room in early Feb for a stayover? I'm not sure if you girls are still open with this idea or is able to share your house with us, but why not a hotel room? Something different and refreshing! Let's see.. 7-8 of us. If the room is $180 and is divided by 7, each person will only have to pay $25. Good deal! But then again, majority wins. Just a suggestion....

Anyway, let's keep each other updated yeah? It's been real quiet recently...

yoz gal, i am in for the hotel thingy, $25 is a gd price range for me! so which hotel u getting? Probably can provide a few options.. i think Pan Pacific is quite gd... see if i can gd price from my dad..

so ladies what do u think? Any suggestions?

Post a Comment